QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT AND OHS POLICY
Asis, which strengthens its leading position in the sector with its quality service approach day by day, has prepared its Quality, Environment and OHS Policy in this direction.
- Using advanced technology in the automation systems we have made, we develop products for the needs and expectations of our customers.
- Enabling the quality system by making continuous improvements in all areas.
- To design products that beyond the expectations of the industry by following the latest technologies and standards in the world.
- To provide full and timely documentation and technical support before and after sales to ensure continuous and trouble-free service of our products.
- To fully meet customer requests and expectations within the scope of the contract in the projects carried out within the projected schedule and budget.
- Efficient use of energy and natural resources.
- Compliance with the legal regulations related to the environment, increasing the environmental awareness of our employees and society.
- In order to protect the environment; preventing waste and environmental pollution in the use of natural resources in all our activities, reducing wastes and recycling them to the national economy through recycling, and disposing of non-recyclable wastes without harming the environment.
- To take the necessary precautions to minimize the dangers that our stakeholders and environment may face due to our activities.
- To ensure safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and deterioration of health.
- To determine the targets related to Quality, OHS and Environment, to improve performance and to ensure continuous improvement.
- Eliminating hazards and reducing OHS risks.
- To meet all legal and other obligations regarding Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety.
- To adopt the principle that Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety improvement activities are the common responsibility of all employees.